Discover innovative strategies and practical techniques to improve critical tech recruiting efforts!
October 24-25, 2017
Marines' Memorial Club | San Francisco, CA
Demand for skilled technical employees continues to dramatically outpace supply—making tech recruiting more competitive than ever! With companies constantly finding themselves competing over the same handful of candidates, every edge counts. At TechRecruit 2017, talent acquisition leaders will provide practical insights and discuss strategy around the most pressing issues facing tech recruiters today! This is the only Bay Area conference specifically focused on tech recruiting—don't miss it!
Who Should Attend?
From Talent Acquisition Teams Needing Top Tech Talent:
- What are the most significant challenges in tech recruiting today? Hear from industry leaders on their strategies and tactics in overcoming them!
- Too many recruiters neglect candidate experience; learn how re-focusing on the "human touch" can pay dividends!
- Key diversity talent strategies: Move the needle where it matters most! Learn how industry leaders are improving diversity in senior and management level positions
- Building and leveraging your employer brand to entice top talent!
- Tech tool review: Experts discuss the pros and cons of their go-to software tools
- Women in tech: How can your company be part of the solution?
- How will changes to the H-1B Visa program impact the industry? What do you need to know to prepare?
- How will machine learning and artificial intelligence change the way you recruit? Discuss the options and implementation strategies!
- Coordinating with HR to better understand personnel needs, improving conversion and time-to-fill!
- Methods for attracting millennial talent—Learn what your company can do to expand outreach and increase desirability for millennial candidates
- Utilizing dev meetups and hack-a-thons to grow your developer talent network
- Techniques for improving engagement with candidates in AI, Data Science and Cybersecurity
- Your guide to recruiting top tech talent, the startup way