Sentiment, Emotional and Behavioral Analytics to Boost Brand and Customer Insights
July 17-18, 2017
Marines' Memorial Club | San Francisco, CA
How can you effectively use the numerous sources of data that can indicate how a customer is feeling about your brand and products? From social media and print publications to voice responses and customer reviews—the data is overwhelming! How can you best utilize the very latest developments in sentiment and behavioral analysis? And how can you deal with "dark data" and even "fake news" that affects your brand? This conference looks at different types of analysis that can bring better insight to marketers and brand managers about how their customers and potential customers think and feel about their products.
Who Should Attend?
Top Reasons to Attend
- Hear from Facebook's Yini Guo about a study on consumer need states and mindsets towards Instagram and Magazine
- Discover how to prioritize high-value negative sentiments for action
- Hear from leading brands about analysis of twitter and the major social platforms: how are they conducting their analyses and what are they doing with the information?
- Capitalize on practitioner insights into using machine learning in giving customer recommendations
- Learn how much a bad review is really worth
- Unleash the power of marketing that evokes secondary feelings such as pride, love, and confidence
- Assess the influence of metaphors and why they matter in communication
- In the “year of the chatbot,” determine how these technologies can be used in customer communications
- Evaluate if social listening tools are measuring what they’re supposed to
- Network with practitioners from leading brands, and expert technologists and researchers in the fields of emotion, sentiment and behavioral analytics